Austin Violent Crimes Lawyer
Defending Clients Accused of Violent Crimes in Texas
In legal complexities, Peek Law Group stands as a stalwart defender for those facing charges related to violent crimes in Austin and San Antonio. Our seasoned legal professionals are dedicated to navigating the intricacies of the Texas legal system on behalf of our clients, ensuring that they receive robust representation and a fair chance at justice.
Common Types of Violent Crimes
Violent crimes encompass a broad spectrum of offenses that involve the use of force or threat of force against another individual. Our expertise extends to various categories, including:
- Assault and Aggravated Assault: We understand the nuances of assault charges, from simple altercations to cases involving severe bodily harm. Aggravated assault charges, which involve more serious injuries or the use of a deadly weapon, demand a strategic and comprehensive defense.
- Domestic Violence: Navigating the complexities of domestic violence cases requires sensitivity and skill. Our legal team is adept at handling these cases, addressing the unique challenges of familial relationships and emotional dynamics.
- Robbery: Accusations of robbery involve theft with force or threat of force. Our attorneys are well-versed in constructing robust defenses against such charges, examining the evidence meticulously to safeguard our clients' rights.
- Manslaughter and Murder: Peek Law Group recognizes the gravity of homicide charges. We approach these cases with the utmost seriousness, leveraging our experience to build compelling defenses tailored to each case's circumstances.
What are the Penalties for Violent Crimes in Texas?
Texas imposes stringent penalties for violent crimes, and Peek Law Group is committed to ensuring our clients receive the most effective defense against these severe consequences.
- Assault Penalties: Depending on the severity of the assault and other factors, penalties may range from fines and probation to significant prison sentences. Our legal team meticulously examines the evidence to challenge the prosecution's case.
- Robbery Penalties: Robbery convictions can result in substantial prison sentences, with the severity escalating if a deadly weapon is involved. Peek Law Group employs a strategic approach, exploring all avenues to challenge the evidence and mitigate potential consequences.
- Manslaughter and Murder Penalties: Homicide charges carry severe penalties, including life imprisonment or even the death penalty. Our legal professionals are adept at constructing compelling defenses to protect the rights and freedom of our clients.
Defenses Against Violent Crimes Charges
Navigating the intricacies of violent crime charges demands a nuanced understanding of the law and a strategic approach to building a robust defense. Peek Law Group employs a range of defenses tailored to the unique circumstances of each case:
- Self-Defense: In cases where the use of force was in self-defense, we meticulously analyze the circumstances to establish our client's right to protect themselves.
- Lack of Intent: For certain violent crimes, proving intent is crucial. Our legal team explores avenues to demonstrate the absence of intent, challenging the prosecution's case.
- Witness Credibility: We scrutinize witness testimonies to identify inconsistencies or biases that may undermine the credibility of the prosecution's case.
Contact Our Austin & San Antonio Violent Crimes Attorney Today
Peek Law Group is your steadfast advocate in the face of violent crime charges in Austin and San Antonio. Our experienced legal team is dedicated to crafting strategic defenses that uphold your rights and protect your future. When facing the complexities of the Texas legal system, trust Peek Law Group to be your unwavering ally in pursuing justice.
Contact Peek Law Group today to schedule a consultation with our violent crimes lawyer in Austin & San Antonio!
Dismissed Theft Shoplifting
Dismissed 3rd Degree Felony Possession of Marijuana
Dismissal/Discharge Probation Motion to Revoke Probation 2nd Degree Felony Possession of a Controlled Substance And Assault Family Violence
Both Cases Dismissed! Assault Family Violence & Interference with a 911 Call